You may also like:
You may be surprised to know that the Academic Success Center...
1. Has tutoring in more subjects than writing and math.
We have excellent tutors to assist with psychology, religion, biology, chemistry, accounting, history and soon, economics!
2. Will soon have a CRLA certified tutoring program.
We are in the final stages of completing the process to have our tutors nationally certified.
3. Offers a full range of handouts, flyers and guides.
These materials address learning strategies, time management, exam tips, the writing process, grammar, usage, punctuation, citation styles and math fundamentals.
4. Uses technology to collect data that measures success.
Grades First, a robust Web-based application, allows the ASC to create detailed reports that can track student progress, attendance and any additional metrics that faculty may request.
5. Knows how to keep students on track.
We monitor student progress and employ intervention strategies for students identified as at-risk or students on academic probation.
Office of Marketing & Communications
Address: EJW Library, B36