Degrees & Majors
While we do not offer an undergraduate degree that can be completed only on night and weekend, there are an array of courses from various disciplines that may be found within the Night & Weekend University. Most students take a combination of weekend, evening, and online courses to expedite degree completion.
Courses that are offered during night & weekend include:
- Accounting & Finance
- Criminal Justice
- Liberal Studies
- Management & Marketing
- Paralegal Studies
- Political Science
We also offer various graduate degrees that are only completed during night & weekend. These programs include:
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Masters of Education, M.Ed.
- Doctorate of Education, Ed.D.
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling
- Master of Science in School Counseling
- Master of Science in Marriage & Family Therapy
For information in regards to our Graduate Programs, please contact Beth Hargrove in the Office of Graduate Admissions, email@example.com or 817-531-4498.
The Liberal Studies degree is designed for students who prefer a broader and more varied approach to learning than that offered by the traditional single-discipline major. Specific requirements for the Liberal Studies degree can be found in the undergraduate catalog. The program coordinator is Dr. Carol Johnson-Gerendas, OCH 101, phone 817-531-5832 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific requirements for the Criminal Justice, Paralegal Studies, Political Science & Sociology degrees can be found in the undergraduate catalog. Please see Dr. Brenda Taylor Matthews for more information at PUMC 248, email@example.com or 817-531-4916.
Specific requirements for the Accounting, Finance, Management & Marketing degrees can be found in the undergraduate catalog. Please see Dr. Sameer Vaidya for more information at AMB 115, firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-531-4840.
Specific requirements for the Education degree can be found in the undergraduate catalog. Please see Dr. Bill Newton for more information at DWH 307, email@example.com or 817-531-4960.
Specific requirements for the English degree can be found in the undergraduate catalog. Please see Dr. Price McMurray for more information at PUMC 254, firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-531-4905.
- Library Hours
- The Academic Success Center, located on the first floor of the library, provides several different types of academic assistance, including writing, math, biology, and history tutoring, academic workshops, individual academic coaching, New Student Programs, Mentorship Programs, and placement testing. There is also a small computer lab for writing purposes. Contact Blair Moore for more information at email@example.com or at 817-531-4923
Find out more about at: Career Services
Sherri Mata at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.531.6552
- Dora Dining
- Saturday: 11:00AM-2:30PM & 4:30PM-6:30PM
- Sunday: 11:00AM-2:30PM & 4:30PM-6:30PM
- Sub Grill
- Saturdays: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
- Wesleyan Bookstore:
- 1st Saturday of the month 10:00AM – 2:00PM.
- Media equipment is handled by Media Services. Request equipment by filling out the form found here. A student worker will bring and pick up equipment for Saturday and Sunday afternoon classes. Available resources: TV - VCR - DVD, LAPTOP, EASELS, FILM PROJECTORS, TAPE RECORDER, CAMCORDER, ETC.
CE Hyde Night and Weekend
Spring 2012 Office Hours:
Tuesday through Thursday from 5:00pm - 8:30pm
Saturday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Ashly Spencer, the Provost Office Coordinator, is on campus during normal business hours in the Provost Office located on the second floor of the Administration building. Ashly will coordinate and service all faculty, staff and students under the Night & Weekend University with any administrative needs. Stephanie Darbo, Student Assistant, will be on campus during evenings and Saturdays to assist faculty and students with any questions and basic needs.
Office: Third-floor of AMB, # 329
Office phone: 817-531-4928
Click here to access a campus map.
Armstrong-Mabee Business Building houses the offices, classrooms, and computer laboratories for the School of Business, Graduate Studies in Business, and the C.E. Hyde Weekend / Evening Program.