About the Program
Get a Jump on Your Degree Plan
You're a CRNA who needs a master's degree. Our online Master of Health Science program lets you get it on a schedule that fits your needs.
You have up to seven years to complete all of your coursework.
Program credit hours: 42
Master of Health Science
Classes may be completed out of order:
- Professional Aspects of Anesthesia
- Applied Chemistry for the Nurse Anesthetist
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology I
- Research Methods in Nurse Anesthesia
- Advanced Physical and Health Assessment
- Advanced Anesthesia Pharmacology
- Advanced Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology II
- Principles of Anesthesia Practice I
- Principles of Anesthesia Practice II
Download the 2014-2016 GPNA Catalog for complete course descriptions.