University College Day
April 10, 2013
Follow your path.
Reach for the stars.
- 2/22/13 - Submissions due.
- 4/10/13 - University College Day presentations.
Submission Evaluation Criteria
- Ranking for submission consideration
- Student presentations
- Joint student/faculty presentations
- Faculty presentations
- Presentation adherence to theme will receive consideration
- Please note that the committee attempts to offer a program that covers the breadth of academic disciplines on campus, but submissions are reviewed independently for quality by four committee members.
- Submissions will be accepted on a space available basis.
- All time slots are 20 minutes in length. Please submit separately for each time slot request.
- Students will secure faculty sponsor endorsement. Select the faculty member who will work with you and be your faculty sponsor for this proposal. This means that the faculty will have to approve your proposal before you post your submission.
- Develop a proposal for presentation
- Write a 200-word abstract summarizing the content of your presentation, include the outline and the objectives for the audience.
- Submit online submission by February 22, 2013. (2/22/13). Early submissions are strongly encouraged and supported.
- UCD committee will review proposals and notify the authors of submissions and their faculty sponsors via email.
- Submission acceptance will be listed in University College Day schedule of events posted on UCD website.
- Presentation instructions, time, and location will be posted on UCD website.
- NOTE: Posters Are To Be Free-Standing, Tri-Panel, 36" H x 48" W. More detailed guidelines will be posted soon.
- Questions and information on day of event will be available at a centrally located information booth.