Transfer from Tarrant County College
Texas Wesleyan's relationship with Tarrant County College means that you won't have to waste your time retaking courses. Explore our areas of study, check our equivalency guide, and learn how easy it is to transfer.
Thanks to our close relationship with TCC, most of your course credits will be honored.
If you're a transfer student who meets certain requirements, you may qualify for the Smaller. Smarter. Promise Scholarship, which covers 100 percent of tuition (fees excluded.)
- At least 42 transferable credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Admitted as a first-time transfer student
- Enrolling as a full-time student (12-18 hours per semester)
- Must complete the FAFSA and be eligible for the full amount of the Federal Pell Grant
Check out Texas Wesleyan's programs and see what speaks to you and your future.
We review your work using our criteria for admission. Academic programs may have additional requirements for entrance, and students are subject to review by the dean of the appropriate school for admission approval.
During orientation, you'll work with an advisor to register for classes. You can review what classes are available via Texas Wesleyan's RamLink portal. Review the Academic Catalog for official terms, academic programs, course descriptions, calendars and policies for the University.