Student loans help cover the cost of your education. Each loan has different terms, and they must be repaid.
Amount: Amount: Up to $7,500 for dependent students or $12,500 for independent students each year. Your college year determines how much you can borrow each year.
Click here to learn more about Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Stafford Loans.
Amount: Annual cost of attending Texas Wesleyan University minus other aid.
Click here to learn more about the Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students.
Amount: Annual cost of attending Texas Wesleyan University minus other aid
Who: Texas residents.
- Choose fixed or variable interest rate
- Based on your credit rating, you may need a cosigner.
- 3% origination fee with a cosigner
- 5% origination fee without a cosigner
- Payments deferred while you are enrolled at least half-time
- 6-month grace period after you leave school before repayments begin
Click here to learn more about College Access Loans.
Note: International Students are eligible for institutional scholarships only.