Master of Business Administration
The next level isn't going to reach down to you.
START YOUR MBA AND START MOVING UPWARD.
What will I learn?
Our professors have experience across the professional world, including major corporations, government and small businesses. So, whether you’re headed to the top floor or opening a street-level shop, our MBA program can give you the tools to do business better.
- Hard skills like economics, accounting, finance and marketing
- Soft skills like leadership, teamwork and ethics
- How to strengthen your networking skills
- Real-world skills through hands-on projects and company visits
When are classes?
We have classes during spring and fall semesters, as well as some summer session classes. Classes meet once a week, Monday through Thursday evening.
What are your admission requirements?
You can apply online at any time. Here's what we use to make our admission decision:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 2.6 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation that demonstrate your motivation, capacity and experience
- Two written essays that show your objectives in pursuing an MBA
- Interview with the Dean of the School of Business that ensures you are a good fit for the MBA program
- Minimum of 1,000 points based on GPA and GMAT (or GRE conversion) score formula
Calculate your minimum score:
- Your last 60 hours of undergraduate GPA
- Multiply that by 200
- Add you GMAT score (or GRE to GMAT conversion score)
- Your total must be higher than 1,000