Master of Business Administration
Here's what you need to do:
1. Complete your application and pay your fee
We accept admissions on a rolling deadline, but why wait? You can get started on your application now. You'll also need to pay your $53 application fee, which can pay online.
The fee is not refundable.
2. Turn in your transcript
We need to see a transcript from every college or university you've ever attended. These days, many schools offer transcript ordering online.
All transcripts should be submitted to:
Texas Wesleyan University
ATTN: Office of Graduate Admissions
1201 Wesleyan St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76105
3. Take the GMAT or GRE and send us your scores
4. Get three letters of recommendation
5. Submit a current resume
6. Write two statement of purpose essays
Your essays should answer these questions:
- What are your personal and career objectives for the next five years?
- How do you believe a business degree will help you with those objectives?