Master of Business Administration
The MBA program helps busy professionals step up to the next level in their career. You learn the way organizations operate and get hands-on experience working on team-based projects with local companies and businesses. We will help you determine and meet your personal objectives, and, with evening and weekend classes, our schedule is built for you – get your degree while balancing career, family and school.
Applications are accepted on a rolling deadline. You may complete the application and submit all required documents at any time and will then be reviewed for entrance into the program for the next upcoming term. Students can enter in any term: Fall, Spring or Summer.
Critera for admission include:
- baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- an interview with the Dean of the School of Business Administration to ensure the student's goals are consistent with the program
- an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with an overall GPA of 2.6 or higher
- a minimum of 1000 points based on GPA for the last 60 hours and a GMAT or GRE score. To calculate the minimum score, use this formula: GPA (last 60 hours) x 200 + GMAT score (or GRE to GMAT conversion score) ≥ 1000
- a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) with the minimum score using this formula:
GPA (last 60 hours) x 200 + GMAT score (or GRE to GMAT conversion score) 1000*
Consideration for admission to the M.B.A graduate program in the School of Business Administration and Professional Programs is contingent upon submission of the following items:
- A non-refundable application fee of $50;
- An official transcript from each institution of higher education attended
- GMAT or GRE official score report
- Three letters of recommendation
- Two Essays:
- What are your personal & career objectives for the next five years?
- How do you believe a graduate business degree will help you achieve your objectives in question 1?
Tuition & Financial Aid
MBA Cost per credit hour (2012-2013)
| General Fee:
| Technology Fee:
| Tuition & Fee Total:
Students should expect to incur additional charges that may increase the tuition and fee total. The above costs are an estimate/basic cost of tuition and fees only. Estimated total cost of attendance for the 36 hour program is $27,000. Not including books and living expenditures.
Financial aid is available to eligible applicants through several federal loan programs.
In addition, the University offers extended payment plans and direct company billing.
Students interested in applying for financial aid through these programs should request a financial aid packet from the Financial Aid Office.
They can be called at (817) 531-4420.