Want to thrive in the modern world? Learn a language. And with 400 million people in 21 countries speaking Spanish, this is the place to start. Bilingual communicators are essential in fields from business to education to bridge the gap between cultures.
- Social Work
- Law (with graduate school)
- Survey of Spanish-American Literature
- Hispanic History and Culture
- Hispanic Women Writers
- Grammar and Spanish Composition
- Study abroad in places like Costa Rica
- Encounter Hispanic culture through dance, film, and art
- Work closely with expert professors on relevant topics in Spanish
- Teaching in the Fort Worth Independent School District
- Attending graduate schools like UT-Arlington
- Teaching English in Spain
Some professional scholarships are available. Contact Amy Bell at 817-531-4932 or email@example.com for more information.