Forensic accounting is a stone-cold whodunit, and you’re the detective who has to figure it out. We’re one of the few universities in the country with a forensic fraud emphasis that trains you to nab white-collar criminals who drain billions each year from our economy. Kinda noble, right? We think so too.
- Fraud Examination
- FBI White Collar Crime Investigation
- IRS Criminal Investigation
- Forensic Accounting
- Forensic/Fraud IT Audit
- The Legal Environment and Fraud
- Forensic/Fraud Practicum
- White Collar Crime/Corporate Crime<.li>
- Owners of their own firms
- Public or managerial accountants
- At firms like Rylander, Clay and Opitz; Whitley Penn; and PWC
- At public agencies like the City of Fort Worth, the IRS, and the Defense Contract Audit Agency
- At corporations like BNSF, XTO Energy, GM Financial, and L Hoist North America
- Attending graduate programs or law school
B.B.A., Business Administration major, Accounting with Forensic/Fraud Emphasis Concentration
The department offers financial resources for students. Contact the School of Business Administration office at 817-531-4840.
Department of Forensic Accounting
School of Business Administration
1201 Wesleyan St.
Fort Worth, TX 76105