This is the language of business. Whether you’re talking to investors or managers, as an accountant, you’ll hold the keys to the market economy’s financial system. And you’ll be in high demand, too – reports expect the field to grow faster than most other professions.
- Public Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Governmental Accounting
- Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Internal Auditing
- Tax Planning
- Ethics and Professionalism in Accounting
- Cost Accounting I
- Federal Income Taxation I
- Advanced Accounting
- Accounting Theory
- Owners of their own firms
- Public or managerial accountants
- At firms like Weaver, KPMG, Rylander, Clay and Opitz; Whitley Penn; and PWC
- At public agencies like the City of Fort Worth, the IRS, and the Defense Contract Audit Agency
- At corporations like BNSF, XTO Energy, GM Financial, and L Hoist North America
- Attending graduate programs or law school
B.B.A., Business Administration major, Accounting Concentration
Contact the School of Business Administration office at 817-531-4840 for more opportunities.
Department of Accounting
School of Business Administration
1201 Wesleyan St.
Fort Worth, TX 76105