The world of finance is full of big decisions and unexpected twists and turns – you need to be prepared. Our program teaches you how to manage money and make decisions with confidence. Finance is a big world. Be ready.
- Business/Brokerage firms
- Finance offices in car dealerships
- Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Internal Auditing
- Tax Planning
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Money and Banking
- Investment Practicum
- International Finance
- Managerial Finance
- Attend the Texas Investment Portfolio Symposium
- See finance in the field with visits to places like the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Earn your MBA or a master’s degree
- Pursue an internship in the finance industry
- Attending graduate school programs or law school
- Pursuing professional careers as financial advisors and financial analysts
- Employed by financial institutions like West-Side Bank, FTS International and CIBC
B.B.A., Business Administration major, Finance Concentration
The department offers financial resources for students. Contact the School of Business Administration office at 817-531-4840.
Department of Finance
School of Business Administration
1201 Wesleyan St.
Fort Worth, TX 76105