Transfer Academic Scholarships
Transfer academic scholarships cover the time it takes to finish your degree. For maintenance requirements, read our Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards. Transfer academic scholarships are prorated for enrollment less than half time and may be used for summer terms.
100 percent of tuition (fees excluded.)
- At least 42 transferable credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Admitted as a first-time transfer student
- Enrolling as a full-time student (12-18 hours per semester)
- Must complete the FAFSA and be eligible for the full amount of the Federal Pell Grant
Learn more about free tuition
Up to $7,000. Calculated 3.85 transfer cumulative GPA.
Up to $6,000. Calculated 3.5 transfer cumulative GPA.
Up to $5,000. Calculated 3.0 transfer cumulative GPA.
Up to $4,000. Calculated 2.5 transfer cumulative GPA.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship up to $1,000 awarded to current members. Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required.
Cornerstone Honors Scholarship up to $1,000 awarded to current members. Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required.