USMD Hiring Fair for Medical Assistants
||Wed, Jan 15, 2014, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
||8701 Bedford Euless Rd. Ste 205, Hurst, Texas 76053
The USMD hiring fair for medical assistants will be held Wednesday, Jan. 15 at the Wells Fargo Tower in Hurst.
- Perform all duties in accordance with clinical, OSHA and infection control standards.
- Document all patient-related communication and interventions in patient’s electronic medical record.
- Prepare patients for examination and assists physician during treatment, examinations and testing of patients.
- Prepare, restock and disinfect examination rooms, procedure rooms, lab area and all other patient care areas at scheduled intervals and as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of Certified Medical Assistant program or a minimum of six years of hands on training and experience by a licensed physician or provider.
- Current professional certification in medical assisting or eligible for certification within 90 days of employment.
- Current CPR certification
Add to my calendar