Tuition Payment Due Dates
- Spring 2013 is December 5th, 2012
- Summer 2013 is May 5th, 2013
- Fall 2013 is August 5th, 2013
Book Voucher Dates
- Summer Extended 2013 from 4/26-5/17/13
- Summer 1 2013 from 5/20-6/6/13
- Summer 2 2013 from 6/24-7/11/13
Please remember that book vouchers can affect amount and timing of refund checks.
Refund dates for Graduate and Undergraduate students:
- Summer Extended 2013 - Beginning refund date Thursday, June 13, 2013 for both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Summer 1 2013 - Beginning refund date Thursday, June 13, 2013 for both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Summer 2 2013 - Beginning refund date Thursday, July 18, 2013 for both graduate and undergraduate students.
Refund dates for CRNA students:
- Summer 1 2013 - Beginning refund date Friday, May 24, 2013 for CRNA students.
- Summer 2 2013 - Beginning refund date Thursday, June 27, 2013 for CRNA students.
An email will be sent to the student’s University Email account to notify each student when a refund check is available for pick up.
Refund checks are available for student pick up for two weeks from the date of issue. Students must present their student ID card to pick up a refund check.
Third Party Payment Recipients:
- If you receive tuition reimbursement from any third party payer (such as Texas Tomorrow Fund, DARS, or Veteran benefits) you must contact the cashier’s office each semester for verification. Click for agreement form, click for acknowledgement form. Both forms will need to be completed and returned to the cashier's office.
2012 1098T Tax Statements for Tuition
- The 1098T will be available only through Ramlink beginning January 31, 2013.
- They will not be mailed. You can print it for your use directly from View my 1098T link from Ramlink.
- 1098T are based on a calender year from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012. They are not semester based.