Who We Are
Web Services is a division of the Office of Marketing and Communications.
We specialize in:
- Web Content and user experience development
- Electronic communications management
- Training and support
- Front-end programming
- Analytics and user testing
- Search engine optimization
- Interactive design
How We Help
The Web Services team oversees Texas Wesleyan's digital communication needs. We build and manage a Web experience that highlights the university's message pillars while providing brand awareness, analyzing data and developing tools that make it easy for faculty and staff to present the right kind of information on their websites.
How do we measure our success? We look at your success. We want you to feel empowered to use your website to communicate not just with the Wesleyan community, but with prospective students.
When it comes to user experience, your content makes a difference — we help you make it great.
Web Project Management
The cornerstone of online communication is setting key performance goals and implementing tools to measure the success of your campaign.
We help by:
- Listening to your marketing challenge
- Evaluating your unique situation
- Measuring your resources and suggesting budget requirements
- Considering how your initiative fits into Texas Wesleyan's mission
- Optimizing your campaign for search
Have a project in mind? Find out how to get started.