Content Management System Project
Web Services has upgraded to T4, a state-of-the-art content management system (CMS) that enables departments and offices to maintain their own web content.
All university employees who will be updating department websites must go through content management training.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to build a best-in-class website for Texas Wesleyan.
- Discovery Phase — COMPLETE
- Installation Phase — COMPLETE
- Codebase Phase — COMPLETE
- Templates, navigation, architecture — COMPLETE
- Web Services Training — COMPLETE
- Content migration — COMPLETE
- Testing and QA — COMPLETE
- Internal Launch — COMPLETE
- Release to End User — COMPLETE
- End User Training — Ongoing, see schedule for workshop dates.