It’s easy to report questionable behavior
or unsafe conditions
Call the Campus Conduct Hotline at 866-943-5787
- Voice Your Concerns via an Independent, Confidential, 24/7 Service
- Answered by a Specialist with a Master’s Degree in Psychology or Social Service
- Reported for Investigation and Assigned a Case Number
- Use Your Case Number to Follow-up on the Status of Your Concern
Campus Conduct Hotline is a confidential, anonymous way to alert administrators of unsafe or unethical behavior BEFORE it spirals out of control.
Simply dial toll-free to 866.943.5787.
Help Preserve our Values and Reputation
Texas Wesleyan University promotes a “zero tolerance” position on unethical conduct in the workplace. The Campus Conduct Hotline lets employees and students report concerns about the possible violation of the University’s ethics and employment policies. And because the Hotline is operated by an independent organization, your call is completely confidential.
It’s Easy and Anonymous
When you call the Campus Conduct Hotline, you’ll speak to a friendly, trained specialist who will guide you through the details of your report. You will be given a case number for your reference, so your call will be completely anonymous. No information will be taken about you, so you will never be identified.
Make a Difference
Your concerns will be submitted to the campus administration for investigation. Using your case number, you can call the Hotline at any time to check on the status of the investigation and learn of any actions that have been taken.
Visit our website any time, any day, for easy access to the Hotline number. Remember — your call could address issues that affect the entire campus community. Just call 866-943-5787.
Report activity or behavior that is harmful or unethical, such as:
- Fraud or crime
- Sexual harassment
- Safety issues
- Security and Internet policy abuse
- Code of Conduct violations
- Workplace hostility
- Unethical grading practices
- Fraudulent financial or business practices
- Any other questionable behavior