Monday, November 26, 2012
The Account Executives of Ram IMG are responsible for working with on-campus and off-campus clients to produce appropriate integrated media campaigns that meet client needs and budget.
||Student Assistant or Work Study
Click here for how to apply
The Account Executives of Ram IMG are responsible for working with on-campus and off-campus clients to produce appropriate integrated media campaigns that meet client needs and budget. Account Executives will manage client relationships while producing the actual projects associated with specific campaigns. Account Executives will produce campaign synopsis at the culmination of each campaign that may be used for entry in contests or for training purposes. Account Executives will be familiar with the IABC statement of ethics and must be familiar with The Rambler policies manual and statement of ethical behavior in student media.
Specific duties include:
• Create campaigns from research to evaluation
• Propose solutions for client problems
• Create mutually beneficial relations with and for clients
• Work with clients to produce advertising campaigns that appear in The Rambler, Rambler TV and/or on www.therambler.org
• Produce professional public relations tools such as podcasts, video, slideshows, interactive graphics, text, presentations, graphics, photos, fliers, brochures, posters, social media sites, websites, or other tools based on appropriateness for client goals and client budget.
• Meet deadlines
• Generate and communicate to other Rambler entities any story ideas on a weekly basis during budget meetings to reach media relations goals of clients
• Maintain contact and good rapport with clients
• Conduct interviews with clients to ascertain needs and continuing concerns
• Make revisions to campaigns or tools associated with a campaign in a timely fashion for client satisfaction
• Attend regularly scheduled meetings for all staff, including training sessions
• Seek individual help or training when problems arise
• Maintain Rambler equipment to ensure proper functioning, availability and cleanliness
• Keep up with email, phone messages and campus mail with next day turnaround
• Post to Rambler social media as needed
• Practice basics of convergent public relations through Rambler TV, www.therambler.org and The Rambler so that appropriate story is filed with appropriate media outlet when accomplishing media relations for client
• Adhere to all Rambler entity social media policies
• Work in harmony with Ram IMG staffers to maintain a professional, business-like atmosphere
• Offer advice to clients based on environmental scanning
• Create and maintain a database of clients and campaigns
• Create and maintain a social media and website presence for Ram IMG, including a campaign of promotion
• Report any problems or concerns to the Faculty Liaison at weekly Ram IMG meeting
• Other duties as assigned
Flexible schedule based on coverage needed.