Monday, November 12, 2012
Assistant to the Classroom Technologists, who support classroom and special events at Texas Wesleyan University
||Student Assistant or Work Study
Click here for how to apply
• Inspect Classrooms on a regular basis.
• Check computers for operation and the latest software loads.
• Check operation of Smartboards.
• Check audio operation and levels.
• Check operation of Document Cameras.
• Inspect projectors for lamp hours, and clean the projector filters.
• Test DVD and VHS Players.
• Check operation of control systems.
• Make minor repairs and adjustments.
• Report problems to IT Classroom Support for resolution.
• Create reports for submittal to management.
• Special Event support as needed.
• Other duties as needed.
1PM – 5PM, Monday through Friday; some later hours will be required on occasion.