2020 Strategic Plan: A Foundation for Excellence
Texas Wesleyan’s mission and vision call the university to empower students to thrive as leaders in the world community. With these responsibilities in mind, and understanding students' need for career advancement through pre-professional preparation and quality graduate professional programs, the 2020 Strategic Goals, Objectives, and Measures plan underscores the importance of:
- Personalized Attention
- Civic Responsibility
- Critical Thinking and Analytical Reasoning
- Community Leadership
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Gifted Faculty
- Spiritual Sensitivity
This plan employs these ideals as a road map through 2020, helping to set and identify the strategic priorities of the university. The goals of the strategic plan are:
- Academic Distinction: Developing high-quality academic pre-professional undergraduate and graduate professional programs.
- Student Experience: Enrolling and retaining motivated undergraduate and graduate students and developing successful community and professional leaders.
- Campus Enhancement: Fostering a secure and attractive physical environment that supports high-quality academic endeavors and vibrant student life.
- Financial Vitality: Advancing financial strength that supports academic excellence and affordability for students.
- Marketing & Branding: Establishing Texas Wesleyan’s role in the community as a leader in pre-professional undergraduate liberal arts and graduate professional programs.