Ann Waggoner: from Congregation to Fine Arts
Built in 1909, the Ann Waggoner Fine Arts Building currently houses Nicholas Martin Hall - a beautiful performance auditorium for music events and guest speakers. The Polytechnic Methodist Church originally used the building, which became part of the college in 1923. Keep an eye on this site for more historical information about Ann Waggoner.
Office of Marketing & Communications
Address: EJW Library, B36