Glick House


 
Glick House
Year Built:
1925

The Glick House Community Counseling Center is named after Marie Glick, who died in 2011 at the age of 103. The center was once the home of Marie Glick and her husband, Walter Glick, who was dean of the college. He died in 1960 and she donated the house to the University when she was 80. The house was renovated in 2007. Mrs. Glick will long be remembered as a generous benefactor who helped numerous students with scholarships and other financial support.

 
 
 
Or Find it Here:   Campus Directory
Smaller. Smarter.

Ramlink   |   BlackBoard   |   Email   |   Faculty & Staff   |   Emergencies
Privacy Policy   |   Calendar   |   Maps   |   Employment   |   West Library

A Methodist Institution Since 1890
1201 Wesleyan Street | Fort Worth, TX 76105
817.531.4444 © 2012 All Rights Reserved