5 tips to a successful advising appointment
Advising time is here! Have you scheduled your appointment yet?
If you are a freshman, you should have received an email with a link to schedule your time. All other students should contact their advisor to find out how to schedule their appointment.
Want to make the most of your advising time?
- Review your degree audit. You can access it from your Ramlink account.
- Start reviewing courses that you might like to take.
- Do you plan to take summer courses? Where and which ones?
- Things to consider when planning your schedule: job and practice times.
- Make a list of any questions you have for your advisor and bring them to your appointment.
Arrive early to your appointment and be ready to discuss your future semester with your advisor. In order for your advisor to assist you the best, communicate with your advisor and ask questions.
For more information about your advising appointment, contact your advisor.