ASC and Academic Advising are looking for Student Success Leaders
Calling all Rams! Are you an academically motivated student who likes to interact with others? The Academic Success Center and Academic Advising departments are looking for students who qualify to become a part of the first group of Student Success Leaders.
What is a Student Success Leader?
Student Success Leaders (SSLs) will provide support services to increase students awareness of academic support services on campus during orientation, registration and residence hall living. Student Success Leaders:
- Welcome, new students and their families to Texas Wesleyan.
- Inform new students of the resources for academic success on campus.
- Encourage students to make academic connections on campus.
Texas Wesleyan Student Success Leaders must:
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Be in good academic standing
- Have earned at least 24 credit hours at the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Be able to commit to the required schedule
This position is for Summer 2017. Students must be available during that time in order to apply. If hired, the student will receive free housing during the summer for their pay.
Please complete the application and turn into Kelly Anderson, Assistant Director of the Academic Success Center, by at 5 p.m. Feb. 6. For questions, contact Kelly Anderson.