Tips for a successful semester from the ASC
The beginning of a new year and a new semester is a perfect time for starting the semester with new goals. Perhaps, you had a difficult semester in the fall and have pinpointed where you made mistakes. Or maybe, you are entering the courses that are in your major that require your utmost dedication. Whatever it may be, it is a perfect time to assess where you are and exactly what you want to accomplish this semester.
Here are five ways the ASC can help you this semester:
- Provide assistance with organizing a planner. Bring in your syllabi and we can help you organize your due dates and other commitments.
- Provide a quiet study environment with easy access to tutors for help.
- Provide laptops and a printer for student use.
- Provide MLA and APA formatting assistance.
- Provide first-hand experience on a particular course from one of our tutors.
And of course, we provide undergraduate tutoring in math, writing, science, religion, accounting, computer science and psychology. Come visit the Academic Success Center to see how we help you this semester.