The ASC provides secure and fair student testing on a first come, first served basis. Students are required to meet with Michael Greer, ASC director, prior to scheduling in order to discuss required accommodations.
Availability is limited to one student testing at a time and requires a reservation using the form below. Please review the procedures prior to requesting a reservation or testing time. Students will receive a reply email with appointment confirmation.
- Students are responsible for coordinating with their instructor to arrange a testing reservation.
- Prior to the test day, students must confirm arrangements with their instructor and the ASC and make sure the ASC has received the exam.
- Students are required to present their Texas Wesleyan student ID at the time of the exam.
- Failure to arrive at the appointed date and time may result in cancellation of a testing appointment.
- Only approved testing materials are allowed in the test room. Personal belongings must be left in a secure area.
- If test proctors observe cheating, testing will stop and the instructor will be contacted.
- In the event the room is not available for the requested testing time, it is the student's responsibility to make different arrangements with their instructor.
- Reservations are accepted no later than five (5) days prior to the test date. During finals, reservations must be requested two weeks in advance.
- Tests should be provided either as an email attachment or delivered to the ASC no later than one (1) day prior to the testing appointment.
Test Reservation Request
ASC on Social Media
Get connected for bonus content like contests and extra study tips.