- Colley, K. (2016, September). Journalism Teaching Panel: Crisis! Zombie Apocalypse Exercise for MCO Students. Excellence in Journalism Society of Professional Journalists Conference, September 18-20, 2016, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Colley, K. (2016, June). Crisis! Zombie Apocalypse Exercise for MCO Students. Teachapalooza VI. Poynter Institute. University of South Florida, June 10-12, 2016.
- Colley, K. (2015, October). Spanish Language Media Today: Que Paso? Associated Collegiate Press and College Media Advisers Conference. October 28-November 1, 2015, Austin, Texas.
- Colley, K. (2015, June). Back to the Basics: Creating Weekly Reading and Writing Exercises with a Social Media Twist. Teachapalooza V. Poynter Institute. University of South Florida, June 12-14, 2015
- Maben, S. and Colley, K. (in press). #NotAllBaptismByFire: The State of Social Media Training at Student-run Communication Organizations. Southwestern Mass Communication Journal. Top 6 Paper Southwest Education Council for Journalism and Mass Communication Symposium.
- Colley, K. (2016, November). Newspapers Go Mobile: Social Media Usage Across English-Language and Spanish-Language Publications. Proceedings for the International Organization of Social Sciences and Behavioral Research. Summer 2016. August 3-5.
- Colley, K. (2015). “Snapchat is one of the best tools for new writers,” pp.170-172. In Seven Days to a Byline by Michael Ray Smith. Published by Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas.
- Colley, K. (2013, Fall). Best practices for community relations: Case study of the Hispanic Wellness Fair. Southwestern Mass Communication Journal. Vol. 29, No. 1. http://swmcjournal.com/fall-2013/.