At Texas Wesleyan, our intentionally small campus has a Texas-sized reputation and a rich history.
- Dean, J. (2019). "How Smartphones Have Changed the Job for Better and for Worse—The Experiences of Reporters." Journalism Practice, DOI: 10.1080/17512786.2019.1582353
- Dean, J. (2016). "A Case Study Examining How Reporters Deal with the Challenge of the Economy and Technology." Presented at AEJMC. Minneapolis, MN.
- Dean, J. (2015). "The Role of the Reporter: A pilot study examining the relationship of reporter routines to technology." Presented at the What is Journalism Conference, Portland, OR.
- Springer, N. Ryan, K., Mapaye-Chavez, J., & Dean, J. (2013). "Revisiting Content Analysis and the Study of Network News: A call for change in approach." Presented at The Broadcast Education Association Conference. Las Vegas, NV.
- Mapaye-Chavez, J., Dean, J., Ryan, K., and Springer, N. (2012). "Digital Flow: New Approaches to TV News Research in the Digital Age." Presented at the What is Television Conference. Portland, OR.