- An author who explores the intersection between religion and feminism, Dr. Weddle’s most recent book is Building Bridges: Letha Dawson Scanzoni and Friends coauthored with Dr. Jann Aldredge-Clanton and published by Cascade Press, 2018
- Dr. Weddle coauthored with Dr. Melanie Springer Mock If Eve Only Knew: Freeing Yourself from Biblical Womanhood & Becoming All God Means You to Be published by Chalice Press, 2015.
- “Man, What a Battle!: Facing the Problem of Language as a Feminist Theologian at a Conservative Christian University” was also published in 2015 in Facing Challenges: Feminism in Christian Higher Education and Other Places” (Cambridge Scholars Publishing).
- Dr. Weddle is a regular contributor to Christian Feminism Today and has articles published online and in print by The Christian Century.
- Her first book, Preaching on the Plains: Methodist Women Preachers in Kansas, 1920-1956, was published by University Press of American, Inc. (2007).