Welcome to Theatre Wesleyan! See what production is playing right now and how to buy tickets through our external vendor.
Date: Nov. 1-11, 2018
Location: Thad Smotherman Theatre, 1205 Binkley Street, Fort Worth, TX, 76105
Summary: Theatre Wesleyan presents Brendan Behan's landmark play. This unique musical and theatrical experience tells the story of a man in the Irish Republican Army who is to be hanged, and a British soldier held hostage by a “band” of characters in a Dublin lodging house.
Disclaimer: This production contains some adult language, loud sound effects (including gunshots and explosions), as well as haze and onstage smoking.
Directed by: Karen Potter
Questions? Call the Box Office at 817-531-4211 or email us at email@example.com.
Get Social! Like Us on Facebook for photos, updates, discounts, and more!
- Thursday, Nov. 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 8 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 11 at 2 p.m. - Matinee Performance
The Hostage runs 2 hours and 30 minutes, including two 10-minute intermissions.
- Bria Huckaby as Meg Dillon
- Rebecca Nagle as Miss Gilchrist
- Skylar Peters as Colette
- Julissa Norment as Old Ropeen
- Mariah Dawn Kuhn as Teresa
- Lindsay Tenery as Irish Republican Army Officer
- Kristian Thomas as Monsewer
- Hugo Morales Saldana as Volunteer Feargus O'Connor
- Alexis Garcia as Leslie
- Gabe Crowley as Mr. Eustace Mulleady
- Richard Givans as Pat
- Tristen Brown as Princess Grace
- Torris Curry as Rio Rita
- Mario Murillo as Russian Sailor
- Ryan Simon as Kate
- Director - Karen Potter
- Assistant Director - Malik Offor
- Musical Director & Original Score Composer - Ryan Simon
- Musical Staging/Choreography - Kimberly Owen & Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
- Stage Manager - Flower Avila
- Assistant Stage Manager - Delaney Pricer
- Scenic Design - Kaitlin Hatton
- Assistant Scenic Design - Jasmine Mesre
- Lighting Design - John Traxler
- Sound Design - Alexandra Flurry
- Costume Design - Alastair Sigala Ramirez
- Assistant Costume Design - Skylar Peters
- Props Design - Gabe Crowley
- Assistant Props Design - Lauren Garza
- Graphic Design - Alfredo Tamayo
- Technical Director - Jose Torres
Buy your ticket to Theatre Wesleyan's next production today. The ticket prices vary depending on the show and the person. We sell tickets for general admission, students, faculty and staff and seniors (65+). Check the individual production page for ticket pricing or visit our ticketing website.
Through the Texas Wesleyan Theatre Experience Fund (STEF) you can get free tickets to Theatre Wesleyan productions. All you need is your student ID. This organization is a joint partnership with the Student Government Association (SGA) and Theatre Wesleyan.
How do I get my ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show at the Thad Smotherman Theatre.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.