Welcome to Theatre Wesleyan! See what production is playing right now and how to buy tickets through our external vendor.
Date: Aprl 25-28, 2019
Location: Thad Smotherman Theatre, 1205 Binkley Street, Fort Worth, TX, 76105
Summary: Winner of the Tony "Triple Crown" for Best Musical, Best Score and Best Book, Avenue Q is part flesh, part felt and packed with heart.
Filled with gut-busting humor and a delightfully catchy score, not to mention puppets, Avenue Q is a truly unique show that has quickly become a favorite for audiences everywhere. Although the show addresses humorous adult issues, it is similar to a beloved children's show; a place where puppets are friends, Monsters are good and life lessons are learned.
Disclaimer: This production is for mature audiences and includes mild adult language.
Questions? Call the Box Office at 817-531-4211 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Social! Like Us on Facebook for photos, updates, discounts, and more!
One Weekend Only
- Thursday, April 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 28 at 2 p.m. - Matinee Performance
Avenue Q runs 2 hours, including one 15-minute intermission.
- Gabe Crowley as Brian
- Jasmine Mesre as Christmas Eve
- Julissa Norment as Gary Coleman
- Kimberly Owen as Kate Monster
- Alfredo Tamayo as Princeton
- Darin Martin as Rod
- Ryan Simón as Nicky
- Kristian Thomas as Trekkie Monster
- Lauren Garza as Lucy The Slut
- Alexandra Flurry as Mrs. Thistletw*t
- Richard "Gibby" Givans as Boy Bad Idea Bear
- Rebecca Nagle as Girl Bad Idea Bear
- Alexis Garcia
- Reagan Fraze
- Hugo Morales Saldaña
- Mario Murillo
- Director - Bryan Stevenson
- Musical Director - Michael Plantz
- Stage Manager - Sabrina Alegria
- Assistant Stage Manager - Delaney Pricer
- Scenic Design - Bryan Stevenson
- Lighting Design - John Traxler
- Assistant Lighting Design - Taylor Allen
- Sound Engineering & Design - Tristen Brown
- Assistant Sound Design - Briana Cortez
- Costume Design - William Bull
- Props Design - Brianna Hunter
- Assistant Props Design - Alexandra Flurry
- Projections Design - Tobin Griffin
- Graphic Design - Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
- Assistant Graphic Design - Reagan Fraze & Jasmine Mesre
- Original Puppet Design - Alastair Sigala Ramirez
- Technical Director - Kaitlin Hatton
- Assistant Technical Director - Mario Murillo
Through the Texas Wesleyan Theatre Experience Fund (STEF) you can get free tickets to Theatre Wesleyan productions. All you need is your student ID. This organization is a joint partnership with the Student Government Association (SGA) and Theatre Wesleyan.
How do I get my ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show at the Thad Smotherman Theatre.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.
Buy your ticket to Theatre Wesleyan's next production today. The ticket prices vary depending on the show and the person. We sell tickets for general admission, students, faculty and staff and seniors (65+). Check the individual production page for ticket pricing or visit our ticketing website.