Welcome to Theatre Wesleyan! See what production is playing right now and how to buy tickets through our external vendor.
Date: Sept. 20-30, 2018
Location: Thad Smotherman Theatre, 1205 Binkley Street, 76105
Summary: Theatre Wesleyan presents an adaptation of the hilarious farce! A con man deceives a well-to-do gentleman in an attempt to take over the family fortune in Molière’s classic comedy.
Directed by: Jeanne Everton
Questions? Call the Box Office at 817-531-4211 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Social! Like Us on Facebook for photos, updates, discounts, and more!
- Thursday, Sept. 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 30 at 2 p.m. - Matinee Performance
Tartuffe runs 2 hours, with a 15-minute intermission. Suitable for all audiences.
- Alexandra Flurry as Madame Pernelle
- Julissa Norment as Flipote
- William Bull as Orgon
- Rebecca Nagle as Elmire
- Ryan Simon as Cléante
- Tristen Brown as Damis
- Jasmine Mesre as Mariane
- Kimberly Owen as Dorine
- Darin Martin as Valère
- Torris Curry as Tartuffe
- Gabe Crowley as Loyal
- Kristian Thomas as Police Officer
- Director - Jeanne Everton
- Stage Manager - Malik Offor
- Assistant Stage Manager - Lauren Garza
- Scenic Design - John Traxler
- Assistant Scenic Design - Mario Murillo
- Lighting Design - Alastair Sigala Ramirez
- Assistant Lighting Design - Alison Baron
- Sound Design - Tobin Griffin
- Assistant Sound Design - Joseph Ramirez
- Costume Design - Brianna Hunter
- Assistant Costume Design - Jasmine Mesre
- Props Design - Bria Huckaby
- Graphic Design - Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
- Technical Director - Bryan Stevenson
- Assistant Technical Director - Kaitlin Hatton
Buy your ticket to Theatre Wesleyan's next production today. The ticket prices vary depending on the show and the person. We sell tickets for general admission, students, faculty and staff and seniors (65+). Check the individual production page for ticket pricing or visit our ticketing website.
Through the Texas Wesleyan Theatre Experience Fund (STEF) you can get free tickets to Theatre Wesleyan productions. All you need is your student ID. This organization is a joint partnership with the Student Government Association (SGA) and Theatre Wesleyan.
How do I get my ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show at the Thad Smotherman Theatre.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.