By Brendan Behan
Thad Smotherman Theatre
1205 Binkley Street
Fort Worth, Texas
An innocent British soldier is taken into a bawdy Irish bar by the IRA as a hostage, to be shot if the British go through with the execution of an IRA youth. He has a romance with the barmaid. She and several habitues try unsuccessfully to arrange his escape. He is shot in the attempt but not for long. Right in the middle of his own requiem, he rises to sing a final rousing song.
"Brimming with magnificent exuberance, wild, unruly, satirical, mocking...Throbs with [...] an instinct for dramatic richness." — New York Post
Presented by special arrangement with Samuel French Publishing Company, Inc.
- Thursday, Nov. 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 8 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov.11 at 2 p.m. - Matinee Performance
- Bria Huckaby as Meg Dillon
- Rebecca Nagle as Miss Gilchrist
- Skylar Peters as Colette
- Julissa Norment as Old Ropeen
- Mariah Dawn Kuhn as Teresa
- Lindsay Tenery as Irish Republican Army Officer
- Kristian Thomas as Monsewer
- Hugo Morales Saldana as Volunteer Feargus O'Connor
- Alexis Garcia as Leslie
- Gabe Crowley as Mr. Eustace Mulleady
- Richard Givans as Pat
- Tristen Brown as Princess Grace
- Torris Curry as Rio Rita
- Mario Murillo as Russian Sailor
- Ryan Simon as Kate
- Director - Karen Potter
- Assistant Director - Malik Offor
- Musical Director & Original Score Composer - Ryan Simon
- Musical Staging/Choreography - Kimberly Owen & Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
- Stage Manager - Flower Avila
- Assistant Stage Manager - Delaney Pricer
- Scenic Design - Kaitlin Hatton
- Assistant Scenic Design - Jasmine Mesre
- Lighting Design - John Traxler
- Sound Design - Alexandra Flurry
- Costume Design - Alastair Sigala Ramirez
- Assistant Costume Design - Skylar Peters
- Props Design - Gabe Crowley
- Assistant Props Design - Lauren Garza
- Graphic Design - Alfredo Tamayo
- Technical Director - Jose Torres