Cast and crew announced for 65th annual musical, 'Avenue Q'
Theatre Wesleyan is pleased to announce the full cast and production team for the final production of the 2018/19 season. This year's 65th annual musical will be a production of the hit Tony Award-winning comedy, Avenue Q. The show won the 2004 Tony Award for Best Musical, and for its original score (by Robert Lopez and Jeff Marx) and book (by Jeff Whitty).
Avenue Q will be performed for one weekend only at the Thad Smotherman Theatre, located on-campus at 1205 Binkley Street, Fort Worth, TX, 76105. Performances begin on Thursday, April 25, for a limited run of four performances through Sunday, April 28.
Seating is limited and tickets are now available at the Theatre Wesleyan website. For more information regarding group ticket sales at a discounted rate, please contact the Box Office at 817-531-4211 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gabe Crowley as Brian
- Jasmine Mesre as Christmas Eve
- Julissa Norment as Gary Coleman
- Kimberly Owen as Kate Monster
- Alfredo Tamayo as Princeton
- Darin Martin as Rod
- Ryan Simón as Nicky
- Kristian Thomas as Trekkie Monster
- Lauren Garza as Lucy The Slut
- Alexandra Flurry as Mrs. Thistletw*t
- Richard "Gibby" Givans as Boy Bad Idea Bear
- Rebecca Nagle as Girl Bad Idea Bear
- Alexis Garcia
- Reagan Fraze
- Hugo Morales Saldaña
- Mario Murillo
- Director - Bryan Stevenson
- Musical Director - Michael Plantz
- Stage Manager - Sabrina Alegria
- Assistant Stage Manager - Delaney Pricer
- Scenic Design - Bryan Stevenson
- Lighting Design - John Traxler
- Assistant Lighting Design - Taylor Allen
- Sound Engineering & Design - Tristen Brown
- Assistant Sound Design - Briana Cortez
- Costume Design - William Bull
- Props Design - Brianna Hunter
- Assistant Props Design - Alexandra Flurry
- Projections Design - Tobin Griffin
- Graphic Design - Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
- Assistant Graphic Design - Reagan Fraze & Jasmine Mesre
- Original Puppet Design - Alastair Sigala Ramirez
- Technical Director - Kaitlin Hatton
- Assistant Technical Director - Mario Murillo
Performance Schedule - One Weekend Only
Thursday, April 25 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, April 26 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 27 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 28 at 2 p.m. - Matinee Performance
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff
- Get your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one hour before the show.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket. Otherwise, students will be charged for a full-priced ticket.