Cast and crew announced for high-fashion, sci-fi comedy, 'Important Hats'
Theatre Wesleyan is pleased to announce the full cast and production team for the third production of the 2017/18 season, Important Hats of the Twentieth Century, by Nick Jones.
Hats will be directed by Bryan Stevenson, theatre department chair, and will open on Thursday, Feb. 15, for a limited run of seven performances through Sunday, Feb. 25.
Performances will be held Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and there will be one matinee at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 25.
For more information about the show, and to purchase tickets, please visit Theatre Wesleyan website.
Meet the Cast
- John Traxler
- Alfredo Tamayo
- Darin Martin
- William Bull
- Malik Offor
- Bria Huckaby
- Tristen Brown
- Torris Curry
- Tobin Griffinl
- Kevin Dawson
- Michelle Phillips
- Ryan Simon
- Lauren Garza
- Kayla Mattox
Meet the Production Team
- Director - Bryan Stevenson
- Assistant Director - Kimberly Owen
- Stage Manager - Mariah Kuhn
- Scenic Design - Richard "Gibby" Givans & Kaitlin Hatton
- Projections Design - Holli Price
- Lighting Design - Christina Carter
- Assistant Lighting Design - Mario Murillo
- Sound Design - Jorge Flores & Alexandra Flurry
- Properties Design - Crystal Salazar
- Assistant Properties Design - Jasmine Mesre
- Costume Design - Alastair Sigala Ramirez
- Costume Design Mentor - Karen Potter
- Publicity Design - Tobin Griffin
- Publicity Mentor & Marketing - Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show at the Thad Smotherman Theatre.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.