Full cast and production team announced for annual musical, 'OKLAHOMA!'
Theatre Wesleyan is pleased to announce the full cast and production team for the fourth - and final - production of the 2017-18 season, a 75th-anniversary production of Rodgers & Hammerstein's landmark musical, OKLAHOMA!.
OKLAHOMA! will play a one-weekend-only limited engagement at Fort Worth's Scott Theatre located at 3505 W Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76107. Performances begin on Thursday, April 19, for a limited run of four performances through Sunday, April 22.
Performances will be held Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and there will be one matinee at 2 p.m. on April 22.
Tickets to all performances of OKLAHOMA! are now available at the Theatre Wesleyan website. For more information regarding group ticket sales at a discounted rate, please contact the Box Office at 817-531-4211 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Reunion Events and Afterglow
In conjunction with Texas Wesleyan University's Alumni Reunion Weekend, the annual Afterglow event will be held following the Saturday, April 21 performance; the event will also be held at the Scott Theatre. Alumni and guests may register for reunion events, including the performance of OKLAHOMA! and the Afterglow event by visiting the Alumni Relations website.
- Holli Price as Aunt Eller
- Richard Givans as Curly
- Reagan Fraze as Laurey
- Tobin Griffin as Jud
- Alfredo Tamayo as Will Parker
- Crystal Salazar as Ado Annie
- Tristen Brown as Ali Hakim
- Kevin Dawson as Andrew Carnes
- Malik Offor as Ike Skidmore
- Alastair Sigala-Ramirez as Cord Elam
- Bria Huckaby as Gertie
The ensemble includes William Bull, Gabe Crowley, Torris Curry, Amanda Fitzgerald, Alexandra Flurry, Brianna Hunter, Mariah Dawn Kuhn, Darin Martin, Jasmine Mesre, Kimberly Owen, Skylar Peters, Michelle Phillips, Ryan Simon, Kristian Thomas, and John Traxler.
- Director - Jeanne Everton
- Musical Director - Michael Plantz
- Choreographer - Stephanie Locker-Hall
- Stage Manager - Kaitlin Hatton
- Assistant Stage Managers - Flower Avila & Lauren Garza
- Scenic & Lighting Design - Bryan Stevenson
- Assistant Lighting Design - Christina Carter
- Sound Design - Rayven Harris
- Costume Design - Karen Potter
- Assistant Costume Design - Jasmine Mesre & Amanda Fitzgerald
- Publicity Design - Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
- Technical Director - Jorge Flores
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show at the Scott Theatre. Please Note: This is an off-campus venue at 3505 W Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76107.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.