Full cast & production team announced for 'Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike'
Theatre Wesleyan is pleased to announce the full cast and production team for the third production of the 2016-17 season, Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike By Christopher Durang.
VSMS will be directed by Jeanne Everton, Professor of Theatre, and will open on Feb. 9 for a limited run of seven performances through Feb. 19.
Tickets will be available soon at the Theatre Wesleyan website. For the full performance schedule and box office information, please click here.
The cast includes:
- Colton Mallory as Vanya
- Kimberly Owen as Sonia
- Jasmine West as Masha
- Tristen Brown as Spike
- Holli Price as Cassandra
- Crystal Salazar as Nina
The production team includes:
- Directed by Jeanne Everton
- Stage Managed by Tyler Guse
- Assistant Stage Managed by Malik Offor and Kaitlin Hatton
- Scenic Design by Tobin Griffin
- Assistant Scenic Design by Brianna Hunter
- Lighting Design by Jorge Flores
- Assistant Lighting Design by Jackie Puga
- Sound Design by Christina Carter
- Assistant Sound Design by Holli Price
- Costume Design by Karen Potter and Trey Cardona
- Properties Design by Alison Baron
- Assistant Properties Design by Rayven Harris
- Publicity Design by Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
- Technical Direction by Bryan Stevenson
- Electrical Mastered by John Traxler