Full cast & production team announced for rock musical 'Spring Awakening'
Theatre Wesleyan is pleased to announce the full cast and production team for the second production of the 2017/18 season, Spring Awakening, the Tony Award®-winning Best Musical by Duncan Sheik & Steven Sater.
Spring Awakening will be directed by Emily Cherry, alumna and adjunct instructor of theatre, and will open on Friday, Nov. 3 for a limited run of five performances through Sunday, Nov. 12.
Performances will be held Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and there will be one matinee on at 2 p.m. Nov. 12.
A Theatre Wesleyan alumni reunion event will be held following the Saturday, Nov. 11 performance. The event will be held at the Baker Building, 3021 East Rosedale Street. RSVP to the event by filling out this form. Please note that this RSVP form is only for the Reunion Event.
Tickets to all performances of Spring Awakening are now available at the Theatre Wesleyan website.
Tristen Brown as Otto/Ulbrecht
Reagan Fraze as Martha
Richard Givans as Hanschen/Rupert
Darin Martin as Ernst/Reinhold
Jasmine Mesre as Thea
Malik Offor as Georg/Dieter
Kimberly Owen as Anna
Skylar Peters as Wendla
Michelle Phillips as Ilse
Crystal Salazar as The Adult Women
Alastair Sigala Ramirez as The Adult Men
Ryan Simon as Moritz
Alfredo Tamayo as Melchior
Director - Emily Cherry
Musical Director - Susan Ishii
Choreographer - Stephanie Locker-Hall
Stage Manager - Kaitlin Hatton
Assistant Stage Manager - Flower Avila
Dance Captain - Torris Curry
Scenic Design - Tobin Griffin
Assistant Scenic Design - Holli Price
Lighting Design - Bryan Stevenson
Assistant Lighting Design - John Traxler
Sound Design - Jorge Flores
Assistant Sound Design - Rayven Harris
Properties Design - Brianna Hunter
Costume Design - Clarissa Murillo
Assistant Costume Design - Troy McKinney
Publicity Design - Alfredo Tamayo
Publicity Mentor & Marketing - Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
Technical Director/Producer - Bryan Stevenson
Assistant Technical Director - Jose Torres
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show at the Thad Smotherman Theatre.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.