How TXWES students can redeem free ticket to Theatre Wesleyan's 'Important Hats'
Information is available for TXWES students to redeem their free ticket to Theatre Wesleyan's the third production of the 2017/18 season, Important Hats of the Twentieth Century, by Nick Jones. The free tickets are part of a partnership with the Student Government Association for the Student Theatrical Experience Fund, allowing TXWES students to see theatre productions at no cost.
Important Hats will open on Thursday, Feb. 15, for a limited run of seven performances through Sunday, Feb. 25. Performances will be held Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and there will be one matinee at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 25.
This production has a total runtime of 1 hour and 45 minutes (15-minute intermission included) and is recommended for mature audiences due to comic adult language.
For more information about the show, and to purchase tickets, please visit Theatre Wesleyan website.
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show at the Thad Smotherman Theatre.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.