Full cast and design team announced for Theatre Wesleyan's 'School for Scandal'
Theatre Wesleyan is pleased to announce the full cast and design team for their upcoming production of Richard Brinsley Sheridan's The School for Scandal.
Scandal will be directed by associate professor of theatre Jeanne Everton, and open on Nov. 12. The show will have performances on select dates through Nov. 22.
Tickets will go on sale Nov. 2 by calling 817-531-4211 or by visiting the Theatre Wesleyan website.
The cast includes:
- Junior theatre major, Giselle Saucedo as Lady Sneerwell
- Freshman theatre major, Amanda Fitzgerald as Lady Sneerwell’s Servant
- Freshman theatre major, Nadine Villarreal as Maria
- Junior theatre major, Jasmine West as Mrs. Candour
- Freshman theatre major, Kimberly Owen as Lady Teazle
- Freshman theatre major, Abbie Hancock as Lady Teazle's servant
- Junior theatre major, Trey Cardona as Snake
- Senior theatre major, Cameron Byerly as Joseph Surface
- Junior theatre major, Tyler Guse as Crabtree
- Senior theatre major, Logan Rodgers as Sir Benjamin Backbite
- Junior theatre major, Colton Mallory as Sir Peter Teazle
- Senior theatre major, Chris Willmer as Rowley
- Junior theatre major, Eric Nunez as Sir Oliver Surface
- Sophomore theatre major, Dean Phillips II as Moses
- Senior theatre major, Aleksei Barrera as Trip
- Sophomore theatre major, Travis Jones as Charles Surface
- Freshman theatre major, Gabe Crowley as Sir Harry Bumper/William
- Sophomore theatre major, Jakeb Lowery as Careless
The design team includes:
- Director - Jeanne Everton, associate professor of theatre
- Assistant Director/Stage Manager - Carlos Brumfield, senior theatre major
- Assistant Stage Manager - Jackie Puga, junior theatre major
- Scenic Design Design - Bryan Stevenson, Theatre Department Chair
- Lighting Design - Kelsey Manuel, senior theatre major
- Sound Design - Jorge Flores sophomore theatre major
- Costume Design - Karen Potter, visiting assistant professor of theatre
- Publicity & Graphic Design - Jacob Rivera-Sanchez, theatre business manager
- Dialect Coach - Rachel Ruiz, sophomore theatre major