Team announced for upcoming student-directed theatre production, 'Smokefall'
Theatre Wesleyan is pleased to announce the full cast and production team for the third production of the 2018/19 season, Smokefall by Noah Haidle. Smokefall will be directed by senior theatre major, Kimberly Owen.
Smokefall will be performed at the Thad Smotherman Theatre, located on-campus at 1205 Binkley Street, Fort Worth, TX 76105. Performances begin on Thursday, Feb. 14, for a limited run of seven performances through Sunday, Feb. 24.
Seating is limited and tickets are now available at the Theatre Wesleyan website. For more information regarding group ticket sales at a discounted rate, please contact the Box Office at 817-531-4211 or via email at email@example.com.
- William Bull as Colonel
- Alexandra Flurry as Violet
- Reagan Fraze as Lenore
- Darin Martin as Fetus 1
- Rebecca Nagle as Beauty
- Alastair Sigala Ramirez as Johnny
- Ryan Simón as Fetus 2
- Alfredo Tamayo as Samuel/Footnote
- Logan Underhill as Daniel
- Director - Kimberly Owen
- Directing Mentor - Jeanne Everton
- Stage Manager - Lauren Garza
- Assistant Stage Manager - Sabrina Alegria
- Scenic Design - Tobin Griffin
- Assistant Scenic Design - Taylor Allen
- Lighting Design - Richard Givans
- Assistant Lighting Design - Julissa Norment
- Sound Design - Rayven Harris
- Assistant Sound Design - Flower Avila
- Costume Design - Jasmine Mesre
- Assistant Costume Design - Darin Martin
- Props Design - Kaitlin Hatton
- Assistant Props Design - Delaney Pricer
- Graphic Design - Alexandra Flurry
- Graphic Design Mentor - Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
Thursday, Feb. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 15 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 16 at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 21 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 22 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 23 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 24 at 2 p.m. - Matinee Performance
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff
- Get your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one hour before the show.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket. Otherwise, students will be charged for a full-priced ticket.