Avoid rainy day boredom! Why on campus students should see 'Important Hats'
The weather may be rainy and dreary outside, but students who live on campus can surely avoid weather boredom and blues by taking in a hilarious comedy! Theatre Wesleyan begins their final four performances of Important Hats of the Twentieth Century this weekend.
The witty and quirky comedy played out to sold-out audiences last weekend, so don't miss your chance to see it! Be sure to ask your professors if they will be offering extra credit to students who see the show.
Preordering your tickets is highly recommended and plenty of parking will be available in Lot L and N, on the corner of Wesleyan Street and Avenue E.
This weekend's performance schedule
- 7: 30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 22
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 23
- 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 24
- 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 25 (Final Performance Matinee)
How to buy tickets
To buy tickets, call 817-531-4211 or visit the online box office. Through the Student Theatrical Experience Fund (STEF), all Texas Wesleyan students can go to the show for free. Take advantage of your opportunity for a little free entertainment and support your fellow Rams.
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show at the Thad Smotherman Theatre.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.