Hilarious sci-fi comedy 'Important Hats' resumes Thursday; closes Sunday
Important Hats of the Twentieth Century, the hilarious comedy which played to sold out audiences during its opening weekend, resumes performances on Thursday, Feb. 22, before closing on Sunday, Feb. 25.
Performances will be held at the Thad Smotherman Theatre on the Texas Wesleyan University campus at 1205 Binkley Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76105.
The cast includes John Traxler (Sam Greevy), Alfredo Tamayo (T. B. Doyle), Darin Martin (Paul Roms), William Bull (Kern, etc.), Malik Offor (Darryl), Bria Huckaby (Bev), Tristen Brown (Jonathan), Torris Curry (Jimmy, etc.), Tobin Griffin (Dr. Cromwell, etc.), Kevin Dawson (Jay Gould, etc.), Michelle Phillips (Margaret, etc.), Ryan Simon (Billy, etc.), Lauren Garza (Nurse, etc.), Kayley Zeller (Mary), and Skylar Peters (Noblewoman).
The production and design team includes Bryan Stevenson (Director), Mariah Dawn Kuhn (Stage Manager), Skylar Peters (Assistant Stage Manager), Richard Givans & Kaitlin Hatton (Scenic Design), Christina Carter (Lighting Design), Jorge Flores & Alexandra Flurry (Sound Design), Crystal Salazar (Properties Design), Jasmine Mesre (Assistant Properties Design), Alastair Sigala Ramirez (Costume Design), Tobin Griffin (Graphic Design), and Holli Price (Projections Design).
Important Hats of the Twentieth Century is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French Publishing Company, Inc.
How to buy tickets
To buy tickets, call 817-531-4211 or visit the online box office. Through the Student Theatrical Experience Fund (STEF), all Texas Wesleyan students can go to the show for free. Take advantage of your opportunity for a little free entertainment and support your fellow Rams.
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show at the Thad Smotherman Theatre.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.