Cast and team announced for upcoming theatre comedy, 'Tartuffe'
Theatre Wesleyan is pleased to announce the full cast and production team for the first production of the 2018/19 season, Tartuffe, the classic comedy by Molière.
Tartuffe will be performed at the Thad Smotherman Theatre, located on-campus at 1205 Binkley Street, Fort Worth, TX 76105. Performances begin on Thursday, Sept. 20, for a limited run of seven performances through Sunday, Sept. 30.
Tickets are now available at the Theatre Wesleyan website. For more information regarding group ticket sales at a discounted rate, please contact the Box Office at 817-531-4211 or via email at email@example.com
- Alexandra Flurry as Madame Pernelle
- Julissa Norment as Flipote
- William Bull as Orgon
- Rebecca Nagle as Elmire
- Ryan Simon as Cléante
- Tristen Brown as Damis
- Jasmine Mesre as Mariane
- Kimberly Owen as Dorine
- Darin Martin as Valère
- Torris Curry as Tartuffe
- Gabe Crowley as Loyal
- Kristian Thomas as Police Officer
- Director - Jeanne Everton
- Stage Manager - Malik Offor
- Assistant Stage Manager - Lauren Garza
- Scenic Design - John Traxler
- Assistant Scenic Design - Mario Murillo
- Lighting Design - Alastair Sigala Ramirez
- Assistant Lighting Design - Alison Baron
- Sound Design - Tobin Griffin
- Assistant Sound Design - Joseph Ramirez
- Costume Design - Brianna Hunter
- Assistant Costume Design - Jasmine Mesre
- Props Design - Bria Huckaby
- Graphic Design - Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
- Technical Director - Bryan Stevenson
- Assistant Technical Director - Kaitlin Hatton
Thursday, Sept. 20 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 21 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 22 at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 27 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept 29 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 30 at 2 p.m. - Matinee Performance
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.