Theatre Wesleyan is pleased to announce the full cast and production team for the second production of the 2018/19 season, The Hostage, Brendan Behan's musical and theatrical landmark play.
The Hostage will be performed at the Thad Smotherman Theatre, located on-campus at 1205 Binkley Street, Fort Worth, TX 76105. Performances begin on Thursday, Nov. 1, for a limited run of seven performances through Sunday, Nov. 11.
Tickets are now available at the Theatre Wesleyan website. For more information regarding group ticket sales at a discounted rate, please contact the Box Office at 817-531-4211 or via email at email@example.com.
- Bria Huckaby as Meg Dillon
- Rebecca Nagle as Miss Gilchrist
- Skylar Peters as Colette
- Julissa Norment as Old Ropeen
- Mariah Dawn Kuhn as Teresa
- Lindsay Tenery as Irish Republican Army Officer
- Kristian Thomas as Monsewer
- Hugo Morales Saldana as Volunteer Feargus O'Connor
- Alexis Garcia as Leslie
- Gabe Crowley as Mr. Eustace Mulleady
- Richard Givans as Pat
- Tristen Brown as Princess Grace
- Torris Curry as Rio Rita
- Mario Murillo as Russian Sailor
- Ryan Simon as Kate
- Director - Karen Potter
- Assistant Director - Malik Offor
- Musical Director & Original Score Composer - Ryan Simon
- Musical Staging/Choreography - Kimberly Owen & Jacob Rivera-Sanchez
- Stage Manager - Flower Avila
- Assistant Stage Manager - Delaney Pricer
- Scenic Design - Kaitlin Hatton
- Assistant Scenic Design - Jasmine Mesre
- Lighting Design - John Traxler
- Sound Design - Alexandra Flurry
- Costume Design - Alastair Sigala Ramirez
- Assistant Costume Design - Skylar Peters
- Props Design - Gabe Crowley
- Assistant Props Design - Lauren Garza
- Graphic Design - Alfredo Tamayo
- Technical Director - Jose Torres
Thursday, Nov. 1 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 2 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 3 at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 8 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 9 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 11 at 2 p.m. - Matinee Performance
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.
For more information, visit our website or Facebook.