Last chance to see theatre production of 'Smokefall,' concludes Sunday 2/24
Theatre Wesleyan continues the 2018/19 season with Smokefall by Noah Haidle, beginning Thursday, Feb. 14. Smokefall is directed by senior theatre major Kimberly Owen.
Magical realism collides with manic vaudeville in a family drama unlike anything that audiences have ever seen. Whipping from astonishing tenderness to profound humor and back again, Smokefall explores the lives of a family in a lyrical treatise on the fragility of life and the power of love.
The show will run for seven performances on select dates through Sunday, Feb. 24.
For tickets, cast and crew information, and performance schedule, please visit www.txwes.edu/theatretickets.
How to buy tickets
To buy tickets, call 817-531-4211 or visit the online box office. Through the Student Theatrical Experience Fund (STEF), all Texas Wesleyan students can go to the show for free. Take advantage of your opportunity for a little free entertainment and support your fellow Rams.
How do TXWES students get their free ticket?
In Person at the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office
- Present your Student ID to the Box Office Staff to redeem your free ticket.
Online Theatre Wesleyan Box Office Instructions
- Go to the Online Box Office website.
- Select the performance date you wish to attend.
- Select "GENERAL - Students" (Only 1 individual student ticket per order).
- Use the code SGA at checkout. You will receive a "receipt" via email.
- Pick up your ticket at Will Call on the day of the show, beginning one-hour before the show at the Thad Smotherman Theatre.
- Wesleyan students must present their ID to qualify for the free ticket, otherwise, they will be charged for a full-priced student ticket.