Theatre Wesleyan is pleased to announce the first production of the 2021-2022 season, A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM by William Shakespeare, adapted and directed by Professor of Theatre Connie Whitt-Lambert. This classic comedy will be presented outdoors on the Kay Granger Mall at 8 p.m. from Sept. 30 - Oct. 3. Audience members are invited to bring a blanket or folding chair and enjoy Shakespeare under the stars.
Included in the cast are:
- Julissa Norment as Puck
- Hugo Morales Saldana as Philostrate
- Elena Cruce as Egeus/Cobweb
- Douglas Fournier as Theseus
- Nicole Davis as Hippolyta
- Kirsten Wagner as Hermia
- Bethany Bordelon as Helena
- Ethan Brandt as Lysander
- Tanner Diggs as Demetrius
- Nathan Tobey as Quince
- Jonathan Burt as Bottom
- Chase Di Iulio as Flute
- Levertis Alamin as Starveling
- Nicholas Keel as Snug
- Lane Norris as Oberon
- Robyn Bradley as Titania
- Abigale Hunt as Peaseblossom
- Megan Roberts as Mustardseed
Original ‘Fairy Chorus’ music is by Theatre Alumnus Ryan Simón.
The management/design team includes:
- Rebeka Chavez (Stage Manager)
- Marissa Rozas (Assistant Stage Manager)
- Hope Allison-Denney (Costumes)
- Taliyah Salih (Costumes Assistant)
- Ky Lewis (Lighting)
- Raymundo Zafra (Sound)
- Madison Whitney (Props)
- Scenic design by Theatre Professor Bryan Stevenson assisted by Andrea German
All cast and crew are students, professors or alumni of Theatre Wesleyan.
This production runs for 90 minutes with no intermission. All tickets are free but reservations are recommended. University Covid protocols will be in effect including masking & social distancing. To make a reservation, please visit the Theatre Wesleyan Box Office at https://buy.ticketstothecity.com/venue.php?org_id=322 and use the code FREETICKET when checking out. For more information, please contact the Theatre Office at 817 531-5867.