Finish your B.B.A in Management in as little as 15 months
See what courses you'll take at Texas Wesleyan as part of this online pathway. You can finish your Bachelor of Business Administration in as little as 15 months with 100% online, 7-week classes.
|||See Sample Degree Plan|
What if I'm a current freshman or sophomore?
As a current freshman or sophomore, you can take advantage of the BBA in Management online pathway. To finish your degree 100% online, you'll need to finish all of the Texas Wesleyan General Education Courses (GEC) which completes your Texas Core Curriculum and meet the prerequisite business major requirements below.
Am I eligible for the online BBA in management pathway?
Here is a rundown of the requirements to move straight into 7-week online BBA classes. Have questions about your transfer credits? Send us your information and we’ll walk you through it.
Completing the 42-credit hour Texas Core Curriculum is the easiest and most efficient way to complete the Texas Wesleyan general education requirements necessary to start our 100% online BBA pathway. If you have an associate of Arts or Science degree from Texas, you’re covered here.
It’s possible to get these classes as part of your Texas Core Curriculum. But, if they aren’t included, you’ll need to take them to enter the 100% online BBA pathway.
- College Algebra
- Can also be met by classes in ethics, world religion (1 or 2), Old or New Testament
If you’ve completed an Associate of Arts in Business then you’ve likely covered these business major courses. If not, you’ll have the option to take them at Texas Wesleyan in 15-week classes (not all online) or you can take them at your community college and transfer the credits in. Talk to your admission counselor to make the most out of the classes you're taking at your community college.
- Principles of Economics 1 (Macro) & 2 (Micro)
- Mathematics for Business and Economic Analysis
- Must be equivalent to Math 1325—Calculus for Business & Social Science in the Texas Core Curriculum
- Fundamentals of Speech
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Business Statistics
Do you have a question about the prerequisites or you're eligibility? Contact the School of Business at email@example.com or 817-531-4840.
Transferring from TCC?
Getting your associate's degree—arts or science—from TCC will make you core complete which will cover your general education curriculum requirements at Texas Wesleyan. Here are the courses from TCC that will count toward being core complete and the online BBA pathway requirements.
- College Algebra – MAT 1314 or MAT 1324
- Mathematics for Business and Economic Analysis – MAT 1325
- Business Statistics – MAT 1342
- Religion – PHIL 1304 or PHIL 2306
- Fundamentals of Speech – SPCH 1311, 1315, 1318, 1321
- Principles of Financial Accounting – ACCT 2301
- Principles of Managerial Accounting – ACCT 2302
- Principles of Economics I (Macroeconomics) – ECON 2301
- Principles of Economics II (Microeconomics) – ECON 2302
Ready to get an official review? Apply and send us your transcripts. That’s all we need to see how soon you could graduate.